- identify an age-appropriate tale for target audience
- analyze the structure of the story
- interpret characters' motivations, conflicts, and relationships
- organize details for memorization
- apply movements and gestures to reinforce meaning of story
- collaborate with acting partner to capture and retain audience's attention
- apply learned techniques to a live performance of the story
- reflect on performances
Click on the image to discover the tales of Hans Christian Andersen
Click on the image to discover the tales of the Brothers Grimm.
Click on the image to discover the tales of Charles Perrault aka "Mother Goose"!